What sets us apart in the Event Planning Industry?
- Certified Special Event Planners – a personal commitment to continuing education and certifications provides our clients with professional services and the best support for event services
- Small and Large Clients– We eagerly take on any size client and have the ability to offer small and large scale event services and support. Sometimes life’s events are as simple as needing holiday gifts shipped out and sometimes your growing business needs events planned but not an entire event planning department. With our dedicated staff and in-house services we can quickly turn around any size event and we are able to take on event coordination services for people who previously thought an event planner wasn’t an accessible option.
- One-Stop-Shop– In-house event professionals, decorating professionals, seamstresses, florists, rentals, and customer décor give us access to the best package pricing for your event.
- Staffing– Many planners are wonder women and super men, but we have an entire dedicated staff (not contractors) of professionals that work with us every day to focus on your event.
- Budget- You won’t ever hear our staff give you a flat number for event services. The first phase on any successful event is developing a budget. Our experienced logistics support staff can work with you to establish a budget or assist in providing you a realistic picture of how to maximize your event needs within a given budget.
- Event Planning vs Event Coordination – We have the flexibility for you to define the role we play in your event. Some clients need a planner to manage every detail of an event and others simply need a coordinator to pull everything together. We provide expert client consultations to make sure that the services we propose are the best fit for your needs.